I cannot believe my sweet little guy is 15 years old today! He is such a blessing to me. He is kind and compassionate. He'll do anaything for you. He hates to see anybody's feelings being hurt.
He was a very active, curious little boy. I remember the day I was tucking him in and saw that he had a toy with him. This toy had been in the gutter outside his bedroom window (the roof is steep!). Doug had been watching the boys that afternoon, so Iasked him if Dad got the toy for him. NOPE! He went on the roof and got it himself. He was FOUR!
He's always been quick with hugs and kisses and very cuddly and affectionate. He is still quick to give me hugs, but towers over me now, so isn't sitting on my lap any more. I loved those days of rocking and cuddling. And I am loving watching him growing into a wonderful young man that loves the Lord.
My favorite picture of Isaac! It's seen better days :) (about 3 months)

Our vacation last summer. He LOVES fishing! He LIVES to fish!



3 comments:
Isaac is the most wonderful young man, He will do anything his great grandma asks him to do and is NEVER STINGY WITH HIS HUGS AND HIS LOVE. I have been honored to be a part of his life and watching him grow into the fine young man that he is today. His Great Grandma Blose
Happy B-day! They grow to fast... seems like I'm saying that a lot lately.
Can't wait till your BD to post my favorite pic of you. You were 7 weeks old. Just have to find it. I will be at Isaac's BD party--am so glad it was postponed!!!!
Post a Comment