Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Marvelous Monday (a Tuesday morning review)

We're having a great start to week 3! I think we *may* be getting into a groove. We'll see how the week progresses lol.

Doug was still home when we got up yesterday. He left about 11. It was nice having him home for 4 whole days! This week is draging though since he left............

What did we do??

~Got up and started laundry
~Kids got up and did chores
~Made breakfast (egg and cheese burritos)
~Cleaned up kitchen
~Doug and Jordan fixed a guitar and ran us late starting school lol
~Started school
~Got myself together
~Ran to the grocery store while the kids schooled
~Got Doug off to work
~Made dinner (really easy leftover chili and made cornbread)
~Quiet time
~More school and correcting schoolwork
~Took Jordan to work
~Made 4 loaves apple walnut bread
~Made dip
~Cut up veggies (PC party tonight)
~Made phone calls......a LOT of them
~Cleaned kitchen
~Finished up laundry (6 loads, all washed, dried and folded and mine put away \o/)
~Picked Jordan up from work
~Dusted/swept my bedroom
~Dusted living room and dining room
~Relaxed in a bubble bath
~Played Scrabble online

I was exhausted when I went to bed. But I am pleased that the food prep and house cleaning are done for the party tonight :)

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What a wonderfully productive day. So happy that Doug was home.

Cynthia said...

I can see why you were exhausted! That was one long list of things accomplished!