Happy Spring!!
I can hardly believe it is the first day of spring already! The sun is even out to greet us this morning! It won't last long since we are to get rain this afternoon and it will last days and days. Our high today is 50* although it was a brisk 25* when I went to Curves this morning.
Doug made it home early this morning and came to bed about 5am. It was nice to see him, although I am tired now from being up that early! Hopefully I'll catch a nap this afternoon.
Our plans for today include school, dinner, a trip to the PO, resting this afternoon and church this evening. I'm making the beef & broccoli stir-fry recipe I came across yesterday while copying recipes from my old blog. Oh, I may do some more of that. We'll see.
So how is your weather this wonderful first day of spring?
2 comments:
Your recipes all look so delicious! Our first day of spring here in FL is warm and sunny - perfect, beautiful weather. I'm dreading the heat and humidity of summer, though. That's the downside to living in FL. And I'm wondering what kind of weather to expect in your area in late May? I will *hopefully* be visiting my extended family in Medina/Wadsworth at that time.
Blessings ~ Diane
Hi Diane,
It is hard to tell. May can be nice or not nice. It should be in the 60s or 70s, sometimes the 80s, but that is not the norm. It rains a lot April-June, so you may have rain. It also frosts in May. It is NOT safe to plant a garden until after Memorail Day.
So...I guess you need to bring a jacket, capris, maybe shorts and an umbrella :) Nope, I don't live here for the weather :::snort:::
~Kelly
Post a Comment