Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

I think I've been overdoing it the past couple of weeks. I just couldn't wake up yesterday. I overslept until 7:30, I took a 2 hour nap, and I went back to bed at 9:30. I slept 9 hours! and I still feel sleepy. Overdoing things coupled with the weather is to blame I think. We had rain, snow and sleet yesterday! What a variety LOL. Today it is supposed to be sunny (but the clouds have yet to disappear) and a high of 35*. Wow...such a heatwave LOL.

It has been rather quiet around here. Doug left for work on Sunday evening and will be home late tonight. He took Allen, the 12 year old, with him. I feel like I'm on vacation. I don't have read alouds to do since Allen is gone. Isaac is pretty independent with his work and I only have to spend about 45 min. helping him correct his stuff at the end of the day, and Jordan is doing the cyber public school thing.

Yesterday morning I went to Curves and I played around with this blog. I did make homemade mac & cheese, since the 3 of us love that! Yesterday evening I went to my Gramma's house to play Super Scrabble with her, my aunt and my sister. We had a lovely time. My Gramma is such a sweetie! I am blessed to have both of my Gramma's still. Here is my Grammy 'Way that I played Scrabble with yesterday. She's standing with my step-mom, Cay.
So today is another relaxed type of day. Isaac is still sleeping. Jordan is up, has done chores and eaten, and is starting his schoolwork. I am about to head to the library and WalMart. I've started the laundry, etc., etc. I think I'll work on the premie baby blanket I am making. Brenda from the Sonlight Forums had a premie baby a few weeks ago. She linked to an organization that gives away little blankets, etc. So I am making a few blankets to send to this organization. I'll post pictures when I'm finished with them.

No comments: