Thanks so MUCH for putting all of your recipes on here including the WW points! I used to do WW a long time ago, but they just didn't have any meetings that fit my schedule until just recently. Now I'm going in again.. and the best part is that I had also prayed for someone to go with me since that's always better and the same week I found a meeting time that would work thanks to a schedule change, I also found someone to go with me!
1 comment:
Thanks so MUCH for putting all of your recipes on here including the WW points! I used to do WW a long time ago, but they just didn't have any meetings that fit my schedule until just recently. Now I'm going in again.. and the best part is that I had also prayed for someone to go with me since that's always better and the same week I found a meeting time that would work thanks to a schedule change, I also found someone to go with me!
Post a Comment