It is beautiful here today!
Our weather the past 2 days has been absolutely beautiful! So sunny and warm. It was 77* today! So not the norm for March where I live. The atmosphere is very unstable and we are expecting storms. My body is reacting to this weather, and I did spend quite a bit of time in bed today and doing the least amount possible. But I did get things accomplished. On days like this, I need to remember what I did. So what did I do today?
~Got up and got the kids going on chores, breakfast and school
~Read aloud
~Planned dinner (leftovers from prayer, oh so easy!)
~Talked to Doug
About 10 I went back to bed. I heated a rice bag and put it on my hip and leg. After a while I did the other side. I wished I had more rice bags for my neck and shoulders. The right side of my body feels like somebody is pushing HARD on my shoulder and it hurts all the way through my back, hip and leg. So horrible. I know....if feels like I've carried a very heavy purse on my shoulder for a long time, you know that feeling?
So about 2 I got up and I have done more stuff lol.
~Sat on the swing with Doug before he left for work. It was SO gorgeous!
~Did 4 loads of wash
~Ran the boys to the bowling alley. They have a tournament Sunday and need practice.
~Helped Allen make fliers and business cards. He wants to walk dogs.
~Ate dinner
~Put away Doug's and my laundry. Even cleaned out the closet a bit. I was out of hangers and something had to go LOL.
I think that's about it. Oh, I was playing around on The Hairstyler website looking for a new do. It was SO fun, but the site went down and I can't get back. So I'll have to try again later. Doug wants me to grow my hair long, so I'm looking for an "in between" look while getting there.
Tomorrow I hope to feel better and head to Curves. I usually go on Monday, but decided my body needed to rest again today. Hopefully I can make it tomorrow. We are supposed to have rain the rest of the week, and I am praying that it doesn't kick my butt!
1 comment:
You are so much better at this blogging thing than I am. I cannot get consistent.
By the way, I am tagging you. You are it! You can read about it on my blog http://tanyarejoyce.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment