Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome to my new home!

Every since HSB did their last set of upgrades, I have been having horrendous problems with my blog. So I've decided to move on over to Blogger. I've been playing around with my template and am finding it surprisingly easy to use.

So, I hope ya'll will join me here at my new home! I'm going to figure out how to add categories and hopefully move my recipes on over here. Anybody have any advice on how to do the categories?

OK.....I am off to do something around my house. Perhaps school my children and feed my family. I'll be back later on I am sure!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Welcome to Blogger, Kelly! I think you will find it fun and easy to use.

Anonymous said...

I understand about moving - HSB has been so slow, but I think some blogs were more affected than others. I will continue to come here to "visit" you often!
Blessings ~ Diane

Diann said...

Love your new blog!

Diann from SHS

Kristine said...

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, I am SO happy that you've switched! I've enjoyed reading your blog periodically and was always frustrated at HSB when it wouldn't allow me to leave comments.

:)

Kelly said...

Thanks Ladies! I'm glad to be here too. I am finding it really easy to navigate and add things. Debbie gave me great instructions on adding categories! So much easier for me than HSB, and Blogger even opens the pages lol.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Welcome Kelly....I also got frustrated when I couldn't open your recipes or comment - sporadic problems - but it will be nice to have you here. LOL

Romany said...

Hi Kelly!

You'll have to update the link at SHS too.

Looking forward to reading all your recipes!

Dorothy

Cynthia said...

Kelly,
I have a very selfish reason for being glad you moved over to blogger! For some reason the RSS feed didn't work on your other site. I installed it awhile ago and now I can easily keep up with those who have feeds, but those who don't I only get to occasionally! I'm glad to have found you again and I'm anxious to catch up on everything in your new blog!
Cynthia from SHS